Thursday, March 7, 2013

Betty Crocker Fun-Da-Middles


Betty Crocker Fun-Da-Middles

These are pretty darn good. I love them. I've made them about 5-6 times so far. They definitely get 5 stars. They're so good and really easy to make! However, my boxes were expired. They expired in November of 2012. (oops...) We called the Betty Crocker company and they said they won't make you sick but they might not taste as fresh, but they could still be made, so I did. They turned out fine. They didn't taste weird at all. Here's how simple they are:

  1. Preheat oven to 350 and lay out your muffin tins in a pan.
  2. Combine the cake mix,  2 eggs, 3/4 cups of water, and 1/3 cup of oil in a large bowl. Using a mixer or hand mixer, mix on low for 30 seconds, then medium for two minutes.
  3. Fill the muffin tins up halfway with the batter. Then, after squishing the packet of frosting a few times, squirt a some frosting in the middle of the batter, DON'T TOUCH THE SIDES!!! 
  4. After you've got the frosting in all the cupcakes, take your left over batter and just cover the frosting.
  5. Place in the oven for 24-29 minutes. 
Here's mine:












4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jackie!!!! <3 :D

      Sorry, I haven't checked my Gmail in a while. XD

      Delete
  2. Wow, it is incredible, I will do these cakes, totally :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Let me know how it goes, Yana! :)

      Delete