Double Layered Yellow Cake with Best Cream Frosting
Cake is amazing. How can you not love it? I made Mom this cake for Mother's Day. I don't have a rating for this yet, because we haven't eaten yet. Also, I used best cream frosting from the bakery at the grocery store, because honestly..... They have the best frosting I've ever tasted. Nom nom nom! I'm sure the cake will be amazing. If not, I'll come back and edit this. ;)
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and flour your cake pans.
- Pour in the cake mix in a large mixing bowl. Add one cup of water, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil, and three eggs.
- Using a hand mixer, mix on low for 30 seconds, then on medium for two minutes.
- Grab a spatula and evenly distribute the cake batter into both pans (if you're using more than one pan).
- Place in over for 25-30 minutes, then check.
- Let cool, take the cake out of the pan with it's MOSTLY cool, then let it cool completely before frosting.
Happy Mother's Day and y'all come back now, ya hear?! ;)