Nestle Toll House Cookie Brownie Delight
So I've made Betty Crocker cookie brownies only once before, a long time ago. They were really good and pretty easy to make. I had a coupon for the Nestle Toll House mix, so I decided to try these. Again, not hard to make at all, and they tasted good too. The only issue I had with them is that for the price you pay, you really don't get much out of it. I think it's like 4-5 bucks a box, which is why I only bought them with a coupon. But anyways, now that I know how to make them, I think I'll just do it on with my own cookie dough and brownie mix, and make a bigger batch for a cheaper price. Directions and pictures are below. :)
- Preheat oven to 375. Grease an 8x8 pan or muffin pan.
- In one bowl, pour the brownie package in. In another bowl, pour the cookie package in.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of margarine. Pour into the brownie mix. Add two tablespoons of water. Mix the batter well.
- In the cookie mix bowl, pour in 5 tablespoons of melted margarine. Add 1 tablespoon of water, then mix well.
- In the muffin pan (which is what I chose), pour in the brownie batter a little less than halfway up the cup. Continue throughout the pan.
- Ball up cookie dough, then place on the brownie batter and pat down.
- Bake in the over for about 20-22 minutes.
Pictures are below, y'all come back now, ya hear?! ;)